Bordered Foam is an island dressing consisting of a highly absorbent primary hydrophilic foam layer with a waterproof, adhesive backing. Maintains a moist wound environment. Hydrophilic foam’s wicking ability decreases maceration issues. Conforms easily to awkward-to-dress areas. Protects and cushions the wound. Fenestrated version available for tube sites.
- Absorbs up to 20x its weight in fluids
- Mild compression and absorption to manage hypergranulation
- Hydrophilic foam’s wicking ability decreases maceration
- Protects & cushions wound
- Waterproof composite secondary layer keeps dressing in place and prevents contamination
- Conforms easily to awkward-to-dress areas
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- For the management of exudating partial and full thickness wounds.
- Bordered Foam Round Fenestrated is indicated for partial and full thickness wounds at peritubular surgical wound sites, peritubular hypergranulation.
|4 x 4
|6 x 6
|4" ROUND FENESTRATED