DermaCol 100 Sheet Collagen Wound Dressing is intended for the management of exuding wounds and the control of minor bleeding. This microfibrillar Type 1 bovine collagen provides a physiologically favorable environment that encourages wound healing.
Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Hemostatic agent to control minor bleeding
- Provides a physiologically favorable environment to encourage wound healing
- Maintains a moist wound environment that aids in the formation of granulation tissue and epithelialization
- Collagen absorbs wound exudate that may impair tissue regeneration
For the management of moderately to heavily exuding wounds and to control minor bleeding:
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Acute wounds
- Trama and Surgical wounds
- Partial-thickness burns
|2 x 2
|4 x 4