DermaFoam is a highly absorbent, waterproof sterile foam dressing suitable for moderate to highly exudating wounds. Foam is bonded to a semi-permeable polyurethane outer film that allows the wound to breathe while maintaining an ideal moist wound environment. The outer layer also helps prevent bacterial contamination. Conforms easily to awkward-to-dress areas. Protects and cushions the wound.
- Supports moist wound healing and autolytic debridement
- Excellent exudate management to minimize maceration
- Supports normalization of wound bed temperature
- Absorption, support and cushioning help manage
- hypergranulation tissue
- Not made with natural rubber latex
A primary dressing that may be used for the management of acute or chronic partial and full thickness wounds/ulcers with moderate to heavy exudate.
|2 x 2
|4 x 4.25
|6 x 6